jueves, 16 de mayo de 2019

MY PROBLEM

MY PROBLEM
I only want to go to school because,
i love one girl but
she is in love with another boy.
I don´t want to be her friend but
i want to be her boyfriend.
I showld talk to her and tell her the truth,
that i admire her forever and if...
¿¡SHE WANTS TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!?

I would tell her but
I do not have enough courage to tell her,
but if I do not tell her, I do not know what she can say,
so tomorrow I'll ask her ....
but what will happen if she says NO ??
There are many loves but only one true love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

MY FRIEND DRINKS ALCOHOL

MY FRIEND DRINKS ALCOHOL THE ALCOHOL BY Mike My friend Mike is an alcoholic, since his girlfriend left him, every day he consumes...