viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019


My Family Problem

Ardilla Precoz (14)
 
   I´m so sad and depressed, because my parents are angry, so I think that they are going to divorce, and I can´t do anything...
     
   Two months ago I felt that the behaviour of my family wasn´t the same. They disscused a lot, they shoutied all time and I couldn´t do the things that I did before.
 
   I love them a both, but if they divorce, I don´t know what I´m going to do, and where I willl live.
 
   So now, my life is boring, and I can see that my family´s relationships are too bad for a family.
 
   Now, my life is boring, I feel miserable, and I´m fed up with my life. And I only want the calm back in my family.

They are my parents disscusing.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Ardilla Precoz:
    I read your problem, I think you should talk with your parents and talk about how you feel, they need to know. You need meet with your friends to distract yourself.
    I know to the divorce is always hard for children but you need to be strong. Your parents are getting a divorce but they willcontinue to love you.
    Lots of love:
    Daniela Lozano

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ardilla Precoz
    We so sorry for your situation, we understand your situation perfectly because we have the same we recommend you try talking to your parents although if the situation is very bad they are separated is the best.
    Lola y Daniela ( sin firmar )

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

MY FRIEND DRINKS ALCOHOL

MY FRIEND DRINKS ALCOHOL THE ALCOHOL BY Mike My friend Mike is an alcoholic, since his girlfriend left him, every day he consumes...